Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Centurylink, part III

I got a bill for $237 for services that were really unusable from Centurylink. You can read more about that, here. I guess they just want to set the record straight so that they can collect their money should they prevail somehow. $200 of that is an early termination fee.

Even if they do find a legally binding way to collect and I do pay, they are never, ever going to see me again as a customer. I'm sure they can appreciate that. Eventually, I'll move to where UTOPIA is and that will be that.

I sent a copy of my original correspondence to Mayor Mike Winder. I didn't think he could do much to help, but I did receive correspondence indicating that he would like be apprised of my continuing struggle with Centurylink.

So tomorrow, I'm going to draft another letter and prepare that for mailing after the holiday. I'm also going to have a look at the bill and see what we do owe and pay that. By check.

More to follow.

No comments: